Irish Malts Celebrate 2nd Birthday with J.J. Corry Exclusive Blend are celebrating their second birthday in style with an exclusive collaboration with JJ Corry, to create another bespoke offering from the Clare based bonder, ‘The Rebel Blend’.

The Rebel Blend is a high malt content blend with 60% of the bottle being composed of fourteen-year-old single malt and the remaining 40% being composed of ten-year-old single grain whiskey. The components were exclusively matured in ex-Bourbon casks before blending and the Rebel Blend is non chill-filtered and contains no added colouring.

This blend has been exclusively made for and only 200 bottles will be released. The final product comes in at a healthy 46% ABV and has a retail price of €99.95 in Ireland and £89.95 in the UK/international.

148 bottles have been allocated to the Irish market with 52 bottles allocated to the international market.

You can purchase the Rebel Blend here, while stocks last.

Louise McGuane, founder of J.J. Corry, commented: “We were delighted tocollaborate with our fellow pioneers in the Irish whiskey industry with this limited release. This small batch of just 200 bottles is the perfect way to build on the strong relationship we have with Irishmalts”

If any of the previous J.J. Corry exclusive offerings are anything to go by, these bottles won’t be around for long.

*N.B.* No tasting notes were provided at this time.

Leave a Reply

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: